Saturday, October 4, 2008

C'est la vie

Photo Credit: Phillip Brooker

Every year I have flown to Paris for many years. First it was for romance, next I went for Fashion, then I became involved with Paris Manufacturers where I marketed and represented them in the US as I owned at 10,000 square foot showroom in the Chicago Merchandise Mart. Le Cordon Bleu sponsored a cooking school in my showroom and life for many years was fabulously all things French. Several year later I was buying for my French Stores Soiree. As a Designer and Stylist, I love to shop the Paris Antique Markets. And sun and in St. Tropez with my wealthy Yacht Clients who know the Joie de vivre of the South of France.

This October while being dedicated to LA. I am thankful for my colleagues and friends who have been sending me emails from Paris.


God, I miss Paris!

No comments: