Saturday, November 3, 2007

Celebrity Hip Style

When I saw these rooms online in House and Gardens, I just feel in love with the look. It turns out the designer is Gwyneth Paltrow who seem to have fabulous taste in clothes, men, and home design. Can you image coming home to the lead singer of "Coldplay" serenading you and the kids? The Foyer with the turquoise chair was just so fabulously my taste, and the needlepoint crown by Ann Carrington was a brilliant step to turn the look rock and role minimalists. The decoupage lamp in the Foyer is a John Derian , who I bought from in New York for years and sold in my French Stores, Soiree. It's good to know Gwen and I both have good taste.

Like Gwen herself, the décor gives off a vibe that is softly refined and very hip. A little bit rock and roll. The photos are available online right now (the full spread is in the November mag which is out now).

The Noir Blanc chairs are one-of-kind, which she found at Madeline Weinrib Atelier.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was shopping in Manhattan this weekend and saw Celebrity Interior Designer Kelli Ellis (TLC/HGTV/BRAVO). She bought two Noir Blanc Chairs for her California home! I just love the look and the similar wallpapers that are so "in" right now. Thank you for the post and keeping us up to speed on the trends.

Unknown said...

Hi! I was in New York and LOVE the "Comfortable Candy" that noir features!! I am writing an article with Kim Kardashian and will probably feature their goods.


All the best,
Kelli
www.kelliellis.com

Anonymous said...

I was reading the same information on wordpress. Kelli has great style and so happy to see her pair with Kim. Great info and beautiful furniture here!